With Our Drone Simulator Training, You Will Learn…
How to fly different models of drones, including various DJI consumer and enterprise models
How to use a professional controller
How to fly with real life physics and scenarios
How to become a better pilot at any level, from beginner to professional.
How to operate drones as if you’re performing real jobs
How to respond in emergency situations so you can have piece of mind on your projects
Our Drone Simulator Technology
The ABJ Drone Simulator is an enterprise grade sUAS flight simulator. It has a unique system that provides commercial operators with the skills they need to be successful remote pilots. Companies and training institutions can effectively use our proprietary learning management system (LMS) to track students/trainees as they progress through our training modules. The LMS increases efficiency by giving instructors the ability to immediately pinpoint the flight mechanisms that require improvement so they can spend more time teaching.
This advanced simulator for drone training takes into account factors such as FAA guidelines and real-world physics in order to deliver a comprehensive learning experience that promotes safety and skill retention. It boasts a constantly expanding library of both training modules and drone platforms meticulously crafted with accurate flight characteristics.
In addition, its drone training modules can be customized to deliver a specifically tailored learning curriculum to fit the needs of individual learning institutions. ABJ Drone Academy’s unique Learning Management System then ensures that flight instructors are able to quickly and accurately measure student progress without the need to be physically present. This powerful Drone Simulator has been designed from the ground up to provide the comprehensive training solution needed for the rapidly expanding commercial drone market.
- Supports several controllers and real aircraft transmitters with more on the way.
- Offers a selection of real aircraft that are commonly used in commercial operations, with accurate flight physics unique to each flight model.
- Features an integrated online learning management system.
- Our LMS tracks student progress through the training modules and displays the data in reports with several different tracking metrics to choose from.
- Offers training modules that range from beginner to advanced that are focused on teaching new pilots how to fly.
- Perfect your piloting skills with exercises: basic flight tutorials, intermediate flight tutorials, advanced flight tutorials, hovering and flight route training, and practice tests.
- Gain piloting experience by exploring a variety of environments and acclimating to different flight conditions.
- Be ready for your operations by training for specific workflows such as power line inspections, cell tower inspections or search and rescue missions.
- Set up and access the Flight Simulator easily through its seamless connection to Windows PCs
- Many drone models available: DJI Phantom 3, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Inspire 1, DJI Inspire 2, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Matrice 200, 3DR Solo, Syma X5C, Autel X-Star Premium, Parrot Bebop 2, Yuneec Typhoon H, Robotic Systems Titan MKV, AG-6A, Yuneec HD Racer and more!
Drone Simulator Training For…
The Professional individual drone simulator license is for drone operators who want the full real drone simulator experience without the potential risks with a real life drone. Allowing you to train with all types of scenarios including highly focusing on preparing you to become a commercial drone pilot.
We provided tailored drone simulator solutions for enterprises and institutions that have more than 1 drone pilots that need training. We provide an interactive learning management system to track your pilots and their progress through different training modules. This allows for the ability to focus on areas that need more attention.
Automate your business operations, upgrade your technology, or create a new proprietary software platform. Integrating drone simulator technology into your business may improve profit margins and overall operational efficiency. Contact us directly to see all the possibilities we can create together.